Friday, May 11, 2018

3 ingredients peanutella (EN/ RO)

I was asked to share my recipe for peanut butter, but I felt like a fraud for making a video or a post just for that, because it's too simple.
And because I wanted to give you more, I'm gonna share with you a sweet recipe that involves peanut butter and cacao powder (so it's rich and chocolatey).
It's a chocolate spread that it's healthy, cheap, sugar free, and oil free. And delicious, of course! Typically, this kind of spread is made with hazelnuts, but they are quite expensive and I wanted to keep this recipe affordable also, not only delicious.
Of course, the taste is a bit different with the peanuts instead of the hazelnuts, but it's delicious nonetheless.
I really believe that you should give this spread a try :)



Ingredients:

** 175 g (1 1/4 cup) peanuts, slightly roasted, unsalted (I always use unsalted, even for a simple peanut butter)
** 100 – 150 g (1/2 – 3/4 cup) dates
** 25 g (1/4 cup) unsweetened cacao powder

Method:
Soak the dates in hot water for about 10-15 minutes
Add your peanuts to a food processor and blend until you have a smooth peanut butter. I'm doing this in a few intervals, to scrape down the peanuts that get caught on the walls of the food processor.
After that add the soaked dates, cacao powder and a few tablespoons of the dates water. I usually use about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the water to reach the consistency that I want.
Blend until you have a smooth and silky paste. If you want a more runny spread, you can add more of the date water.
Enjoy!

I keep the peanut butter in the cupboards for about 2 weeks (I believe it can last more, but we eat it pretty fast), and the spread can be kept in the cupboards for about 1 week, but I prefer to store it in the fridge if we don't eat it in about 5-6 days 

Substitutions: 
Hazelnuts instead of the peanuts 
Sunflower seeds instead of the peanuts 
Other sweetener instead of the dates 


Ingrediente:
** 175 g (1 1/4 cană) arahide, ușor coapte, fara ulei si nesarate (foarte important sa fie coapte si nu prajite si nesarate)
** 100 - 150 g (1/2 - 3/4 cană) curmale
** 25 g (1/4 cană) cacao pudră, neîndulcită

Metodă:
Înmuiați curmalele în apă fierbinte timp de aproximativ 10-15 minute
Adăugați arahidele într-un robot de bucătărie și procesați în reprize până când obțineți un unt de arahide. Fac asta în câteva intervale, pentru a răzui arahidele care se prind pe pereții robotului.
După aceasta adăugați curmalele înmuiate, cacaoa și câteva linguri de apă de la curmale. De obicei, folosesc aproximativ 1/3 până la 1/2 ceașcă de apă pentru a ajunge la consistența pe care o doresc.
Procesați până când aveți o pastă fină și matasoasă. Dacă doriți un spread mai fluid, puteți adăuga mai mult din apa de la curmale.



You have a video recipe for this also:



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube, comment and share if you like what I'm doing here!




No comments:

Post a Comment