Friday, September 29, 2017

Coconut and chickpea flour pancakes

Who wants some pancakes that are delicious and healthy? I know that I want them!
Maybe you know that I'm in love with two types of flour: coconut and chickpea. I combined them and I made some coconut and chickpea flour pancakes.
They're still fluffy, hearty and really delicious!
You have to keep in mind that the combination of chickpea and coconut flour (at least the ones I have) creates a pancake that is quite fragile if you want to make them big. The solution? Make them smaller and funnier :)
Ok, let's go to the recipe now :)


Ingredients (2 servings):
70 g (2/3 cup) chickpea flour
55 g (½ cup) coconut flour
480 ml (2 cups) plant milk
30 g (2 tbsp) brown sugar
10 g (1 tbsp) ground chia seeds
5 g (1 tsp) baking powder
5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract


Method:
Mix the dry ingredients then add all the wet ingredients.
Mix until you have thick batter. Let everything sit for about 10-15 minutes.
Heat a nonstick pan (even lightly oil it) an make pancakes Cook them for about 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat then flip them and cook them for about 1-2 minutes.

Enjoy!

I have a video for this recipe too :)
If you want to see it, then go here: 






No comments:

Post a Comment